So the last week has been crazy. I decided to try some new things for field day and now I am feeling the pressure of the deadline. So as I have learned to do the hard way, It is time to reprioritize. Here is the list of done and todo.
Done so far:
70cm yagi to match my current 2m yagi. Both tape Measures. Build article here. Audio Interface so that I can use a sound card and fldigi for digital modes. Install fldigi on raspberry pi connected to LCD for use on field day, (12v system) Setup Rasberry Pi with Gpredict and fldigi
- Update the frequency counter and check out my MMR-40.
- Build a EFHW Tuner for 40m. (Don’t know about the design yet)
- Build a satellite tracking rotator so that i can use Gpredict to work AMSAT birds.
- build a usb<->stepper motor interface using a rotator protocol (Yaesu A,B)
- Build a new 40 CW Transceiver.
So much left to do, such little time.